Rent the Museum
100% of the proceeds from our tours, concerts, donations & sales support our programs.
Top five historic venues to explore in the world - Smithsonian.com
#1 for meetings and events in the world - Event MB
Nestled in the center of Washington, D.C., only minutes from The White House & Georgetown, the O Street Museum is a haven for anyone that loves an adventure & privacy. Filled with antiques, art, music memorabilia, & one-of-a-kind items, the O Street Museum in The Mansion blends history with science, art & technology.
Facility Pricing: Corporate & Private Events
When you rent the Museum, any profits go to support our Heroes & Artist-in-Residence program.
Museum packages include the following amenities:
(tour of our themed rooms and secret doors additional)
- Up to 5.5 hours of facility space
- Housekeeping fees
(rental fees are not a donation & are not tax deductible.)
- up to 12 people: $ 750
- up to 75 people: $5,000
- up to 150 people: $7,500
- up to 300 people: $10,000
- Gardens: $10,000 (not part of exclusive)
- Entire facility: $30,000 (up to 600 people) (38,000 sq. ft. for 18hrs.)
- Additional hours: $1,000/hour or portion thereof
- Full amount of facility rental fee is required to hold your date.
This fee is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- For outside caterers:
- Two museum supervisors ($100/hr ea.) for duration of event + 3 hrs. (2 hrs. before, 1 hr. after)
- Kitchen rental: $1,000 each
- Tax exempt organizations must provide proof of DC tax exemption
- Liquor must be purchased from us
- Food, beverage & equipment additional
- Outside food is not permitted unless provided by an approved caterer
Fundraising at O Street Museum
As a non-profit we understand the need to need for monetary support to carry out your organization's good works. As a partner to some of the most renowned and passionate charities we know how to drive that support.
Creating memorable events for your organization can raise funds, awareness and friends in the community generating lasting relationships that will help support your organization for years to come.
Art for All
Dance - A - Thon
Meet and Greet
Poker Tournament/Casino Night
Cause Related Marketing
Collaborating and supporting non-profit organizations is a powerful way to build brand awareness and loyalty. In additon to raising much needed funds for charitable organizations these partnerships help to communicate your organizations values to the world.
When you team with O Street Museum Foundation you show your support for the arts, sciences and the creative process necessary for discovery in all areas.